Keep an eye on the mail as our annual fund raiser cards have … [Read More...]
Gibbstown Volunteer Fire Company added 6 new photos.
23 hours ago
STATION RESPONDS TO DWELLING: EAST GREENWICH
- Just after 10p the GVFC responded to a dwelling on Tomlin Station Road in East Greenwich Township. Upon arrival crews assisted with searches and fire suppression. All of 21-1’s resources responded to this incident along with about fifteen firefighters. ... See MoreSee Less
Great work GVFD, and Thank You
Great job too all
1 day ago
PAULSBORO REFINERY CONDUCTS MUTUAL AID DRILL
- This evening the Paulsboro Refinery Fire Department conducted a drill with the Gibbstown Fire Company and our neighbors from the Paulsboro Fire District. Due to weather the drill was held in our station where the Paulsboro Refinery Chief presented material on refinery operations, hazards and firefighting operations. At the completion of the drill dinner was provided by the refinery. Special thank you to Chief Robinson for allowing us this opportunity. ... See MoreSee Less
From drill to the All Hands, be safe 🙏
3 days ago
YOUR HELP IS NEEDED NOW MORE THAN EVER
- Throughout the entire country the volunteer firefighter is a dying breed. With less and less people joining our numbers of gear hanging have been decreasing. This being said several stations are in desperate need of help. The GVFC doesn’t want to become another failing statistic. If you think that you could come out and help us make the difference, the time is NOW.
Apply online at www.gibbstownfire.com ... See MoreSee Less
Gibbstown Volunteer Fire Company added 2 new photos.
3 days ago
VEHICLE FIRE: PAULSBORO
- Engine 2111 responded into Paulsboro for a vehicle fire around 2:30AM. After extinguishment 21-1 was released by command. Great job by all. ... See MoreSee Less
6 days ago
GVFC FACEBOOK HITS 1500 LIKES!
- On behalf of our entire organization we would like to thank all who have liked our page! We hope to gain more views and likes in the future to allow you to not only see what we do on a daily basis, but also learn from it to keep us all safe.
If you haven’t liked our page please do so. The next step is 2000! ... See MoreSee Less